corporate spanish program
The Corporate Spanish Program is an on-site Spanish language learning program specifically designed to meet the needs to corporate executives and management professionals who are interested in learning Spanish in order to support better communication to their clients, business partners, and/or internal native Spanish speaking expat personnel. The central focus of our Spanish program is to learn and develop confidence with speaking for our experience has been that once students cultivate competent oral communication skills, the other skills like reading and writing are much easier to acquire. Also, we have found that by prioritizing Spanish speaking skills, the learner is much more likely to maintain interest in continuing to learn Spanish.
who we serve
- Corporate clients looking to deploy an on-site Spanish program for its employees.
Where we operate
- We operate anywhere in the U.S. Some of the places we’ve run programs include Tennessee, Kentucky, Texas, California and even a remote site in Arkansas to name a few.
Benefits of Our Program
Engaging Learning Experiences
- Learning a foreign language can be quite challenging and that challenge is magnified exponentially when the learning experience is bland and unstimulating. Creating an engaging learning experience for our students is the most important objective. The best way to insure that is to work with extraordinarily talented Spanish teachers who not only speak Spanish natively but have specific experience teaching the Spanish language.
Culturally Relevant Instruction
- Our experience has shown us over the years that working with native Spanish speaking teachers who possess not only substantial experience teaching Spanish but an incredible amount of pride and passion for their culture is one of the best ways to deliver this type of experience. Great Spanish classes should not be focused on language to the exclusion of culture. The cultural context (which includes food, music, dress, etiquette, ways of thinking, approach to social engagement, etc) is what provides the spices that bring the recipe for a learning experience to life. Language outside of its cultural context is reduced to a boring collection of lifeless words and grammar rules—not very interesting material for a language class.
Why We Succeed
Extraordinary Teaching Professionals
- Our core informing belief at Premiere Language is that great teachers create great learning experiences. The teacher is the most valued asset at Premiere Language so we put a lot of energy and leverage our considerable experience to find the best ESL teachers to work with our clients.
- We’ve been designing and running corporate ESL programs for over ten years now with clients ranging from mid-sized companies all the way up to large Fortune 500 corporations. Chris Franek has twenty years of experience with language instruction and his experience permeates the ethos of Premiere Language so that the needle on our organizational compass always guides us back to our central identity—We are teachers continuing to proudly uphold a lineage of one of the most important societal functions going back to ancient times.